Daigle Tours organises adventures all over Tanzania, specialising in safaris in south-eastern Tanzania. Based in Dar es Salaam, the south and east regions of Tanzania are our playground, offering the ultimate safari experience to our guests.
While other destinations in Tanzania are more famous, the south and east areas of Tanzania offer:
- Abundant wildlife;
- Fewer tourists;
- A more authentic safari experience.
Daigle Tours is a family owned safari tour operator in Tanzania. Our professional team is highly experienced and will take care of your every need, from organising your bespoke safari, to guiding you and teaching you about our beautiful environment.
We recognise that everyone has a different dream for their African safari and pride ourselves on creating tailored itineraries to fit every budget, travel style and bucket list.
The Daigle Tours family is headed by John and Anita Kidyalla Daigle. Originally from Canada, John is a long-term resident of Tanzania, while Anita was born and bred here. With a passion for conservation and showing visitors around their homeland, creating their own safari company was a natural progression.
Guiding visitors from all over the world around the incredible wildlife and scenery of Tanzania is our passion, along with preserving it for future generations.
As the company has grown so has the Daigle Tours family which now consists of a growing team of managers, office staff to organise logistics, safari guides, camp managers, drivers and housekeepers amongst others.
We constantly provide training to both new and experienced team members to ensure the highest level of customer service, maintain impressive safety standards and give our guests an unforgettable adventure in Tanzania.
Responsible tourism has always been our core value. We are committed to:
- Ethical tourism – In particular, fair treatment and fair pay for our staff;
- Conservation– Preserving the wilderness areas of Tanzania to maintain a healthy wildlife population;
- Eco-tourism –Reducing our footprint to minimise the negative impacts of tourism and maximise the positive benefits, most notably wildlife conservation;
- Social responsibility – Supporting local communities and children in and around the Selous and Dar Es Salaam areas.
Contact us to find out more about planning your safari with us.